Nascimento sentence example
- Francisco Manoel de Nascimento >>
- Their names were among others Alexandre de Gusmao, the Cavalheiro de Oliveira, Ribeiro Sanches, Correa da Serra, Brotero and Nascimento.
- The task of purifying and enriching the language and restoring the cult of the Quinhentistas was perseveringly carried out by Francisco Manoel de Nascimento (q.v.) in numerous compositions in prose and verse, both original and translated.
- Shortly before his death in Paris he became a convert to the Romantic movement, and he prepared the way for its definite triumph in the person of Almeida Garrett, who belonged to the Filintistas, or followers of Nascimento, in opposition to the Elmanistas, or disciples of Bocage.
- Pele was born Edison Arantes do Nascimento, in Tres Coracoes, Brazil.Advertisement
- A detailed breakdown of Tomoko Fuse's triangle box is available on Fernando Nascimento's Origami Page.