Narsil sentence example
- Narsil was already an ancient sword when it was first deployed against Sauron before the events of The Lord of the Rings.
- Elendil, the founder of the kingdom of Gondor, was its bearer, and when he fell, Narsil broke beneath him.
- The shards of Narsil became heirlooms of the House of Isildur, even in exile, and were handed down to Aragorn as he attained his adult years.
- When the One Ring is revealed, Narsil is reforged by elven smiths and renamed Anduril, which Aragorn takes into battle against Sauron again.
- Narsil means 'firelight' and Anduril means 'Flame of the West'.Advertisement
- Andurial was created from the shards of Narsil and reforged by elvensmiths in Rivendell to become Aragon's sword in the War of the Ring.
- Narsil was the sword wielded by Elendil in the War of the Last Alliance of Elves and Men in the battle against Sauron.