Narodna sentence example
- Even later, between 1868 and 1880, the national assembly (Narodna Skupshtina) usually met there.
- The king and the national assembly, or Narodna Skupshtina, of 1301 members, together form the legislature.
- Its vote is regarded as a referendum, and its members are twice as numerous as those of the Narodna Skupshtina.
- The defensive force of the country, as reorganized in 1901, consists of the national army (narodna voyska) and the landsturm.
- The provincial government is subject to the ban, and comprises three ministries - the interior, justice, and religion and education, - for whose working the ban is responsible to the Hungarian premier, and to the national assembly of Croatia-Slavonia (Narodna Skupstina).Advertisement