Nard sentence example
- Nard, Guia de Aranjuez, su historia y description (Madrid, 1851), (illustrated); Alvarez de Quindos, Descripcion historica del real bosque y casa de Aranjuez (Madrid, 1804).
- 3 Mt nard, La Mythologie dans l'Art, p. 388.
- pistachio tree is so called because the shell of its fruit gives forth the scent of pure nard.
- Saliunca (Celtic, nard) was a common growth, as in Noricum.
- Gold and salt were also found in considerable quantities; the plant called saliunca (the wild or Celtic nard) grew in abundance, and was used as a perfume (Pliny, Nat.Advertisement
- Again The pistachio tree is so called because the shell of its fruit gives forth the scent of pure nard.