Narciso sentence example
- From 1849 to 1851 there were three abortive filibustering expeditions from the United States, two being under a Spanish general, Narciso Lopez (1798-1851).
- Jose Antonio Lavalle and Narciso Arestegui are chiefly known as novelists.
- In 1851 he interposed promptly but ineffectively in thwarting the projects of the " filibusters," under Narciso Lopez for the invasion of Cuba.
- See Karl Borinski, Baltasar Gracidn and die Hoflitteratur in Deutschland (Halle, 1894); Benedetto Croce, I Trattatisti italiani del "concettismo" e Baltasar Gracidn (Napoli, 1899); Narciso Jose Linan y Heredia, Baltasar Gracidn (Madrid, 1902).
- Crittenden, members of the Bahia Honda filibustering expedition of Narciso Lopez, were shot at Fort Atares in 1851.Advertisement
- At the same time a revolution in La Paz proclaimed General Narciso Campero president, and he was elected to that post in the following June by the ordinary procedure of the constitution.
- In 1970 he established his own workshop and his instruments have been played by many concert artists including the Spanish maestro, Narciso Yepes.
- As the Obama family emerged on stage in front of a crowd of elated thousands, Michelle came out in a red and black Narciso Rodriguez knee-length dress, with a cardigan layered on top.
- While the Narciso Rodriguez dress Michelle Obama wore was straight from the runway and not available in stores by election night, other styles the First Lady prefers can be found in easily accessible stores.
- This school has an illustrious list of famous alumni including: Tom Ford, Donna Karan, Mark Badgely, James Mischka, Narciso Rodriguez and Ana Sui.Advertisement