Napellus sentence example
- Aconitum Napellus, common monkshood, is a doubtful native of Britain, and is of therapeutic and toxicological importance.
- ==Chemistry== The active principle of Aconitum Napellus is the alkaloid aconitine, first examined by P. L.
- From the root of Aconitum Napellus are prepared a liniment and a tincture.
- - Part of the flower of Aconite (Aconitum Napellus), showing two irregular horn-like petals (p) supported on grooved stalks (o).Advertisement
- Napellus and its forms, versicolor, and other; chinense, autumnale, japonicum, and tauricum; Fischeri, Wilsoni, Vilmorinianum, volubile.