Nao sentence example
- reaches to the foot of the Koh-i-Mulla Khwaja, crossing the Jui Nao or " new " canal, which here divides the gravelcovered foot hills from the alluvial flats of the Hari Rud plain.
- NAO staff who provide official entertainment outside BPR without prior approval will not normally have their claims met from public funds.
- NAO staff must not defraud the NAO, other NAO staff, NAO clients or NAO contractors, in any way.
- sunspot counts affecting the NAO again involves the stratosphere.
- The NAO will award work to the economically most advantageous tender.Advertisement
- The proposed mechanism for increased sunspot counts affecting the NAO again involves the stratosphere.