Nanus sentence example
- The others are the C. campestris, C. nemorivagus, C. rufus and a small species or variety called C. nanus by the Danish naturalist Dr P. W.
- Lupinus nanus: hardy, I ft., bluish-purple; abundant flowering.
- (From the original in the Museum of Zoology of the University of Cambridge.) parrot, of ducks, pigeons, rails, herons, geese and of a dwarf darter, Plotus nanus, all sub-fossil, now extinct.
- Most notably, author Susan Nanus transformed the work into a two-act children's play in 1977, and producer Chuck Jones created a combination live-action and animated film based on the novel in 1970.
- A dwarf sort, nanus, deserves a place, as it flowers at midsummer, when its commoner relative has done.Advertisement