Nantua sentence example
- There may also be mentioned the lakes of Bourget and Annecy (both in Savoy), St Point (Jura), Paladru (Isre) and Nantua (Am).
- Ain is divided into five arrondissements - those of Bourg and Trevoux in the west, and those of Gex, Nantua and Belley in the east; containing in all 36 cantons and 455 communes.
- Bourg is the capital and Belley is the seat of a bishop. Jujurieux, in the arrondissement of Nantua, has the most important silk factory in the department, occupying over 1000 workpeople.
- Oyonnax and its environs, north of Nantua, are noted for the production of articles in wood and horn, especially combs.
- of Bourg), a building in the Romanesque style of Burgundy, and that of Nantua (12th century), are of architectural interest.Advertisement
- Once you master the Béchamel sauce, you will be able to make cream sauce, Mornay, Nantua, Soubise, mustard sauce and, of course, cheese sauce.