Namebrand sentence example
- Similarly, the namebrand company hopes the consumer likes the product and purchases more expensive branded item instead of the often cheaper generic version.
- While most people do have brand preferences for certain things, make sure there is actually a reason for insisting on a namebrand product.
- For example, store brands or generic products are often a better deal, even if you do have a coupon for the namebrand item.
- Cut coupons and combine them with in-store specials, or stack them with other discounts, to save money on namebrand groceries.
- Shop second-hand clothing stores for gently used namebrand clothes that are still chic.Advertisement