Nal sentence example
- l aa k -x 2 d d- = 0; Z(nk)ak+l adk - x ldd2=0; or in the form d d 52-x 2(7 =0, O - x1ax2 = 0; where 0 = ao d a l + 2a 1 -?...+na,,_id an, 0 = nal dao -?
- This incident leading to an infor nal war between the Lithuanians and Gen.
- Captain Haultain, R.A., says in his description of testing sights (Occa- sio nal Papers, R.A.
- or i g i nal i ty.
- nal dynasty under the Samanids (9001229).Advertisement
- r595), the author of the romantic poem, Nal u Damon, who also imparted new life into the rubaI.
- ??Llarife,, t;Vyr`nal y'
- nal beings, being such f duly considered and uty and rules of action, if thereby they deprived themselves of all possibility of receiving any advantage from their adherence."
- first division of P1 3, Posterior or exterthe fifth passes nal process.
- The ociational term, in the genitive, may be added to the forma- a~ nal term to indicate the relationship of the formation and the for iociation; thus, a plant association of A mmophila arenaria lea onging to the plant formation of the sand dunes may be pl;ignated an Arenarion Ammo philae-arenaricie (cf.Advertisement
- formed as a perfora nal view.
- =0, - aj aj aj nal aao +(n-1)a2 at i -} (n - 2)a 3aa2+...