Nair sentence example
- M`Nair's previous explorations, and to determine the conformation of the Hindu Kush.
- M`Nair, "Visit to Kafiristan," vol.
- Of the rulers who had submitted to Ismail, Nair Mimr, the mek of Shendi, had been compelled to follow in the suite of the Egyptians as a sort of hostage, and this man entertained deep hatred of the pasha.
- Nair Mimr escaped to the Abyssinian frontier, where he maintained his independence.
- nair, is trained by the natives of some parts of Bengal to assist in fishing, by driving the fish into the nets.Advertisement
- Yamamoto T, Nair G and Takeda Y. Emergence of tetra-cycline resistance due to a multiple drug resistance plasmid in Vibrio cholerae 0139.
- FARABI [Abu Nair Muhammad ibn Tarkhan ul-Farabi] (ca.
- Yamamoto T, Nair G and Takeda Y. Emergence of tetracycline resistance due to a multiple drug resistance plasmid in Vibrio cholerae 0139.
- Nair Pretty Hair Remover Cream moisturizes and removes hair at the same time.
- There are other types of tankinis with different bottoms, but this one in particular consists of a shortened tank top and a pair of shorts that could rival those in the Nair commercials of the 1980's: "Who wears short shorts?Advertisement