Nagelsbach sentence example
- NAGELSBACH, CARL FRIEDRICH (1806-1859), German classical scholar, was born at Wohrd near Nuremburg on the 28th of March 1806.
- Nagelsbach is chiefly known for his excellent Lateinische Stilistik (1846; 9 th ed.
- Nagelsbach (1859); article by G.
- The antiquities of Homer - using the word in a wide sense - may be studied in the following books: Volcker, Ober homerische Geographie and Weltkunde (Hanover, 1830); Nagelsbach's Homerische Theologie (2nd ed., Nuremberg, 1861); H.
- -The older literature is fully given by Nagelsbach in Lange's Bibelwerk A.T.Advertisement
- (2nd ed., 1866); Engelhardt (1867); Nagelsbach, op. cit.
- " Homeric Theology " (a book by Nagelsbach), Old Testament Theology, Comparative Theology, Natural Theology, the word in modern languages means the theology of the Christian Church.
- (i.) The language and style of Lamentations are in general very unlike those of Jeremiah (see the details in Nagelsbach and Lohr); whatever allowance may be made for conventional differences in the phraseology of elegiac poetry and prophetic prose, even of a more or less lyrical cast.