Nagel sentence example
- Nagel (Ber., 1898, 31, p. 2009), this oxide does not exist, the reaction leading to the formation of an hydroxide according to the equation: Mo 3 C1 4 (OH) 2 + 4KHO 3H 2 O = 3Mo(OH) 3 -l-4KBr+3H.
- Nagel (Ber., 1898, 31, p. 2009) show the salt to possess the composition Mo 3 C1 6.
- 304-310; Nagel, Zug d.
- Nagel wrinkles his nose at Lacey's probing beneath the published surface to reveal the underlying preoccupations of Hart's life.
- How does Nagel provide a way out of philosophical skepticism?Advertisement
- Reite, Martin, John Ruddy, and Kim Nagel.