Nafi sentence example
- In the northern quarter stands the great mosque founded by Sidi Okba ibn Nafi, and containing his shrine and the tombs of many rulers of Tunisia.
- Seven readers are generally reckoned chief authorities, but for practical purposes this number was continually reduced in process of time; so that at present only two " readingstyles " are in actual use, - the common style of Hafs, and that of Nafi'; which prevails in Africa to the west of Egypt.
- Nafi ` and the foundation of Kairawan, where the great mosque still bears his name.
- Their caliph, Nafi ` b.
- Nafi ` through north Africa and the foundation of Kairawan, his successor Qais b.Advertisement
- On his tomb is the inscription in Cufic characters, "This is the tomb of Okba, son of Nafi.