Nadi sentence example
- The only other important river is the Kali Nadi, which traverses the entire length of the district from north-east to south-west.
- There are two international airports at Fiji, and they are Nadi, which is the main international airport, and Nausori.
- However, ujjayi, dirgha pranayama, and nadi shodhana are the most common types.
- Nadi shodhana is also known as the "sweet breath."
- (2) A river of the Shahabad district of Bengal, which forms the drainage channel between the Arrah canal and the Sone canals system, and finally falls into the Gangi nadi.Advertisement