Nachod sentence example
- Army: Trautenau and Nachod.
- corps (Steinmetz) began to emerge from the long defile leading from Glatz to Nachod, and the Prussians had hardly gained room to form for action beyond its exit before they too were attacked.
- Haicheng represents Miinchengratz, Liao-Yang Gitschin, and the passes east of Liao-Yang Nachod and Trautenau.
- NACHOD, a town of Bohemia, Austria, 109 m.
- The town originally gathered round the castle of Nachod, of which the first lord was a member of the powerful family of Hron, in the middle of the 13th century.Advertisement
- Nachod >>