Naboo sentence example
- Colors are incredibly vivid, especially the lush greens of Naboo, while black levels are darker than the dark side itself.
- In the Instant Action mode you can pick specific battles and the side you want to fight on- Bespin: Cloud City, Endor, Geonsis, Hoth, Kamino, Kashyyk and Naboo, Rhen Var, Tatooine and Yavin.
- I especially enjoyed the battles at Naboo, where I played the Separatist's Robot army against the Gungans.
- If it is after the events on Naboo and Qui Gon is still alive, you have entered an Alternate Universe, which split off from the canonical universe at the point of Qui Gon's canonical death, but everything else is the same.
- The admirable points are visual - TPM is one of the most visually stunning of the Star Wars movies, from the beautiful Naboo, to the underwater city, to the Queen of Naboo's lavish kimono-style wardrobe.Advertisement
- The plot, such as it is, involves Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi injecting themselves into the trade dispute between the planet Naboo and the powerful Trade Federation.
- Likewise on Naboo, I don't believe Darth Maul bested Qui-Gon because the Jedi was lacking in strength or he was old and tired.
- He did all he could to save Naboo and ultimately the Universe.