Naba sentence example
- 7 No better derivation is forthcoming of the word nabhi', " prophet," than that it is a Katil form of the root naba = Assyr.
- Those to the east are 'Uyun Urghush, Makmal, Muskiyya (or Naba' esh-Shemaila) and Ras Zahr el-Kazib; fronting the sea are Kam Sauda or Timarun, Fumm el-Mizab and Zahr el-Kandil.
- 3 8 53), which connects it with another verbal root naba, " bubble" or "gush."
- While he connects it with the Arabic root naba'a," come into prominence" (conj.
- This is based on the Arabic naba'a; see the remarks at the beginning of this article.Advertisement
- The principal personage in the country after Umbandine's death was, however, his widow Naba Tsibeni, known to Europeans as the queen regent.
- A lad named Sobhuza, born about 1898, was selected as paramount chief, Naba Tsibeni, his grandmother, being confirmed as regent during his minority.