Mucking sentence example
- The following passage indicates the contemporary theory of manuring: - " In thy tillage are these special opportunities to improve it, either by liming, marling, sanding, earthing, mudding, snayl-codding, mucking, chalking, pidgeons-dung, hens-dung, hogs-dung or by any other means as some by rags, some by coarse wool, by pitch marks, and tarry stuff, any oyly stuff, salt and many things more, yea indeed any thing almost that bath any liquidness, foulness, saltness or good moysture in it, is very naturall inrichment to almost any sort of land."
- " A good crop of corn makes a good stubble, and a good stubble is the equalest mucking that is."
- tack cleaning; mucking out; skipping out the front paddocks.
- Because when you're mucking around foreign places, heightened security can save you an unpremeditated trip to the passport office.
- There was no mucking about along the ' what salary are you looking for?Advertisement
- mucking out & trying to dry rugs with riding only possible at weekends.
- The younger girls first: tack cleaning; mucking out; skipping out the front paddocks.