Mortify sentence example
- I wanted it to be special for you and managed to mortify both of us.
- mortify so mortified that I had to thank God he was blind.
- mortify sin till we be in Christ; he is our sanctification.
- mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth, " etc. (Col. iii.
- mortify one lust for Christ?Advertisement
- mortify mortified to see that, from almost every window along my train, a hooligan was proudly dousing the platform with urine.
- compendious way to mortify your lusts, then give Christ one look.
- mortify mortified to hear my letter's hectoring presumption read back to me.
- mortify'm mortified to admit that Gary Glitter came into my head instead!
- mortify 1. If sin be discovered, but not mortified; if there be no endeavor to get it removed.Advertisement
- On the morrow the western horizon would clear again, until some such disaster as that which befell Varus would come to mortify cruelly the pride of an Augustus.