Molder sentence example
- mouldern Moldings is a plastic injection molder with its own range of security products.
- moulder buys Dutch molder March 19, 1999 Expanding Danish plastics molder the Rosti Group has bought Incase of Holland.
- moulderhave found new roles; others have been left to molder away.
- mouldere 20th ult., at Ripon, the wife of Mr T. J. JOHNSON, iron molder, of a son.
- moulderms to operate as a general custom molder - there is no intention to set up a catalog of stock parts.Advertisement
- moulderrick molder was the key to the operation and he was the head of the team.
- moulderu have any pictures, film, video or other memorabilia - don't dump them or let them molder in an attic.
- mouldereadership declined immediately and Cobbett's importance as a molder of public opinion likewise declined.
- spindle molder.
- He soon became a molder, like his father, and by 1862 his weekly wage had increased to a sovereign.Advertisement
- moulderience is no replacement for safeguarding machinery An employe injured a hand by coming into contact with cutters of vertical spindle molder.