Moisture-loving sentence example
- In the case of arable land the crops are poor and moisture-loving weeds flourish.
- This is a hardy, moisture-loving plant, and should be grown in rich and moderately stiff loamy soil, and beside a lake or pond where it will never lack moisture.
- It is a moisture-loving plant, thriving in peat or leafy soil in a half-shady place.
- I. virginica is moisture-loving, hardy, and deciduous.
- When transplanted this moisture-loving Flag does not bloom well until the second season after planting.Advertisement
- A moisture-loving Vine, affecting in a wild state the banks of streams.