Moise sentence example
- After Longhena's date church architecture in Venice declined upon the dubious taste of baroque; the facades of San Moise and of Santa Maria del Giglio are good specimens of this style.
- The most striking of these modern buildings are the new wing of the Hotel d'Italie, San Moise, and the very successful fish market at Rialto, designed by Laurenti and carried out by Rupolo, in which a happy return to early Venetian Gothic has been effected in conjunction with a skilful adaptation of one of the most famous of the old houses of Venice, the Stalon, or palace of the Quirini family.
- Cremieux, Isaac Moise [known as] (1796-1880), French statesman, was born at Nimes, of a rich Jewish family.
- Carriere, Nouvelles sources de Moise de Khoren (Vienna, 1893), who sets it in the 8th century.
- Moise Emquies, the founder and designer of Splendid, is also the owner of the Ella Moss line, so similarities can be seen between the soft drapey designs of both Ella Moss and Splendid.Advertisement