Mobius sentence example
- Mobius must be regarded as one of the leaders in the introduction of the powerful methods of modern projective geometry.
- Mobius in his Analecta norroena (2nd ed., 1877); at the same time he gave it in German in Dr Hommel's Aethiopic publication.
- It is remarkable that Mobius employs the symbols AB, ABC, Abcd In Their Ordinary Geometrical Sense As Lengths, Areas And Volumes, Except That He Distinguishes Their Sign; Thus Ab = Ba, Abc= Acb, And So On.
- Others, such as the Barycentrische Calciil of Mobius, and the Methode des equipollences of Bellavitis, give elegant modes of treating space problems, so long as we confine ourselves to projective geometry and matters of that order; but they are limited in their field, and therefore need not be discussed here.
- Professor Mobius is of opinion that oysters over twenty years of age are rare, and that most of the adult Schleswig oysters are seven to ten years old.Advertisement
- His editions of Icelandic classics (1858-68), Biskopa Sogur, Bardar Saga, Forn Sbgur (with Mobius), Eyrbyggia Saga and Flateyar-bok (with Unger) opened a new era of Icelandic scholarship, and can only fitly be compared to the Rolls Series editions of chronicles by Dr Stubbs for the interest and value of their prefaces and texts.
- This Viper MK II model may also be found at Mobius Models.