Mison sentence example
- Mison motioned for those at his table to eat, and she reached for the plate of meat before her before Romas or any of his brothers could assist her.
- The two scuffled for a seat next to one of their older brothers across from Kiera before a look from Mison quieted them.
- Mison has an offer for you.
- Jetr glanced at Mison, who glanced at her.
- Jetr stepped beside her, and Mison looked hard at her.Advertisement
- Mison, I accept your prisoner exchange and will release your men on the moon nearest to Qatwal.
- Mison and Romas spoke quietly while Jetr turned to her.
- Mison might try to blow A'Ran up, or the Council change its mind, or A'Ran would destroy everything to win his war, even if it meant losing her.
- Mison drew abreast of Jetr, and Jetr stepped forward as A'Ran stopped a safe distance away.
- Mison did so as well.Advertisement
- Mison echoed his words, as did Jetr.