Mischka sentence example
- Take for example, Badgley Mischka spring bridal party collections.
- With neutral colors used on most wedding gowns, Mischka jazzed up their line with breathtaking crystal belts and other pearled and jeweled dress embellishments.
- The hottest designers, from Badgley Mischka and Carolina Herrera to Reem Arca, are all available through Kleinfeld.
- Anyone who loves fashion knows the stunning designs and creations of the Mark Badgley and James Mischka team.
- Nothing more than strategically placed multi-strands of Badgley Mischka beads and a few locks of summer blonde hair.Advertisement
- The Badgley Mischka model is just one of many hand embellished evening purses.
- Known for elaborate shoes with glamorous details, Badgley Mischka's bridal shoe range includes flats and heels.
- Its luxurious selection of discounted bridal shoes includes designs from the likes of Kate Spade, Badgley Mischka and Stuart Weitzman, to name just a few.
- Iconix Brand Group is also the parent of many other well-know companies including the Badgley Mischka labels, Bongo apparel and the very popular Candie's shoes.