Mis-selling sentence example
- My client is having great problems getting her mortgage endowment mis-selling complaint sorted.
- Bidder A were asking whether this would be regarded by FSA as mis-selling to those policyholders who did not have garded by FSA as mis-selling to those policyholders who did not have GARs.
- Clearly, the high profile nature of mortgage endowments and other mis-selling scandals has concentrated the mind of everyone in the financial services industry.
- Like precipice bonds and with-profits policies before them, target funds may be a mis-selling scandal in the making.
- They also presided over the pensions mis-selling scandal, at a cost of £ 3 billion.Advertisement