Millenials sentence example
- Several research studies also indicate that millenials are actually driving the development of social networking.
- The previously cited Pew Research Center has also published research on how millenials intereact online.
- Millenials came of age alongside social networking sites in much the same way that their parents came of age with VCRs and their grandparents with television and radio.
- The push to make social networking sites easily accessible on mobile devices such as iPhones stems from the way millenials use social networking sites for communications and daily interactions.
- Although millenials embrace social networking sites, they appear to be extremely cautious about security and privacy issues.Advertisement
- Posting privacy policies in clear, simple language and ensuring that any security flaws in social networking sites are corrected promptly should encourage millenials to use those sites more than other sites.
- Millenials may be found on MySpace hanging out with their friends or watching videos on YouTube.
- The short, 140-character messages are easy to share and send from mobile devices, and the quick updates appeal to millenials.
- Millenials treat social networking the way their parents and grandparents treated the telephone; they use it primarily for communication.
- Millenials like to access social networking sites through their mobile devices, so anyone developing apps or new sites must take this into account.Advertisement
- Facebook remains the most popular social networking site for millenials.
- Newsweek calls millenials, "The first truly digital generation."