Milkscreen sentence example
- The Milkscreen home test for alcohol in breast milk was developed by a mom, Julie Jumonville.
- She invented Milkscreen so moms would be able to enjoy life's special occasions, but also continue breastfeeding with confidence.
- Milkscreen is a simple two minute at home test that detects alcohol in breast milk.
- The Milkscreen test is set to show a color change at 0.02% to let Mom know if her milk contains a level of alcohol that might negatively impact baby.
- With Milkscreen, Mom can reclaim some of her social life but also continue breastfeeding with confidence.Advertisement
- Milkscreen retails for $5.99 for a 3-pack of test strips at Walgreens, Babies R Us, and Target.