Militari sentence example
- For purposes of naval organization the Italian coast is divided into three maritime departments, with headquarters at Spezia, Naples and Venice; and into two comandi militari, with headquarters at Taranto and at the island of Maddalena.
- Frontinus also wrote a theoretical treatise on military science (De re militari) which is lost.
- He returned in 181o to Milan, where he became professor of French in the Collegio degli Orfani Militari.
- He is said to have made an epitome of the Tactica of Aeneas, probably referred to by Cicero, who speaks of a Cineas as the author of a treatise De Re Militari.
- Pedro also wrote a moral treatise Da virtuosa Bemfeitoria, and caused 'Vegetius's' militari and Cicero's De ofciis to be turned into Portuguese.Advertisement