Milgrain sentence example
- These rims can be flat, slightly curved, or even milgrain (tiny beads) to suit the couple's taste.
- Milgrain edges, like those in this Milgrain Edge ring with round channel set diamonds from Eternity Wedding Rings, add delicate texture to the ring's metal.
- The settings often feature milgrain edging for additional texture, and a subtle Celtic influence can be seen in some designs.
- Vintage engagement ring designs that use delicate metal detailing such as filigrees, scallops, and milgrain edging for texture and depth, including split shank designs.
- Adding metallic texturing to the arches with milgrain edges, indentations, or flares.Advertisement
- Milgrain edges are simple adornments to several of these band styles, and multiple widths are available for both men and women.