Midlandian sentence example
- Their present morphology was shaped principally during the last glacial cycle (the Midlandian ), with subsequent modification throughout the post-glacial Holocene period.
- All contain recessional moraines associated with Late Midlandian ice retreat.
- In the east of the LCA there is a small extent of Late Midlandian till associated with ice that moved southeastwards across the region.
- Late Midlandian till predominantly underlies the area, associated with the large ice mass that was centered on the Lough Neagh Basin.
- The drift geology map for this LCA shows a landscape that is largely underlain by Late Midlandian till.Advertisement