Mid-weight sentence example
- A mid-weight comforter is more seasonal and comfortable year round without feeling cloying in the summer or too light in the winter.
- Price at $165.00, this is a mid-weight, thick, wool blend knit that features the classic "fold-once" neckline.
- Besides the Prussian color, you can expect a mid-weight cotton blend sateen look that comes equipped with dual side pockets, a notched collar with a button snap pocket and buckle belting along the waist.
- Choose mid-weight cotton dresses, which will hold up better to washing and drying than silks, chiffons, satins, and gauze summer frocks.
- Mid-weight products - These are one layer of either fine wool or jersey knit fabric.Advertisement
- Mid-weight - These are a little bit thicker than the Varitherm and Protherm lines and they aren't too bulky where you find your range of motion is wide.