Mid-wales sentence example
- Llandilo is a station on the Mid-Wales section of the London & NorthWestern railway, and a terminus of the Llandilo-Llanelly branch line of the Great Western.
- Llandovery is a station on the Mid-Wales section of the London & North Western railway.
- The lines of the Cambrian railway serve North and Mid-Wales, and branches of the London & North-Western and the Midland penetrate into South Wales as far as Swansea.
- David, Teilo, Illtyd and Cadoc in Dyfed, Morganwg, Gwent and Brycheiniog, comprising South Wales; Cynllo, Afan and Padarn in Ceredigion and Maesyfed, or Mid-Wales; and Deiniol, Dunawd, Beuno, Kentigern and Asaph in North Wales.
- In connexion with the Elan and Claerwen works, in Mid-Wales, for the supply of Birmingham, six masonry dams were projected, three of which are completed, including the Caban Goch dam, 590 ft.Advertisement
- His power in a more indirect iashion extended itself over much of Mid-Wales.
- Llandrindod is a station on the Mid-Wales section of the London & North-Western railway.