Mid-twenties sentence example
- Julie was a pretty girl, in her mid-twenties, I guessed.
- She was in her mid-twenties, with crystal clear blue eyes and porcelain skin.
- She was in her mid-twenties with dark hair and eyes.
- I've got three women, one Jessi and two Jessica's, in their mid-twenties.
- It was not until his mid-twenties that Dali discovered surrealism.Advertisement
- There are 30 lb carp, pike to mid-twenties and double-figure zander.
- Aren't most of these "kids" in their early to mid-twenties now?
- Most young men live into their early or mid-twenties.
- So I have another year and a half in my mid-twenties and it's going to be a great year and half.
- A young husband and wife in their mid-twenties just graduated from college and live in an apartment.Advertisement
- Skin aging is a natural process that actually begins during the mid-twenties, although it may not be visible until decades later.