Mid-1800s sentence example
- Though they were essentially swaths of cloth in their earliest days, by the mid-1800s, they began to resemble contemporary bow ties.
- The more sensual parts of the dances were developed in the mid-1800s, including body rolls and touching the navel, which were immediately denounced as sinful by Portuguese clergy.
- In addition, you'll be able to search through magazines from the mid-1800s in California for published vital records.
- The records span from the mid-1800s to the early 1900s.
- These cuts were first introduced in the late 17th century and became the main technique for diamond cutting from the mid-1800s to the early 1900s.Advertisement
- The history of Burberry handbags stems back to the mid-1800s.
- The enduring popularity of Vuitton products from the mid-1800s until today stands as a testament to the quality of the products themselves, and the lasting style imparted by their pieces.
- In the mid-1800s, Paramyogeshwar Sri Devpuriji studied and developed a form of Nidra yoga.