Microtubule sentence example
- microtubule assembly, heterodimers join end-to-end to form protofilaments.
- microtubule motors in spindle and chromosome motility.
- microtubule network must first capture chromosomes.
- Stable and dynamic microtubules are functionally distinct and we suggest that increased microtubule stability could contribute to cardiac dysfunction in diabetes.
- ATP addition then causes the microtubule doublets to slide apart.Advertisement
- microtubule associated proteins (MAPs ).
- microtubule inhibitors... click for more Prof. Mark Viney Mark retired from Council in August 2006.
- microtubule dynamics.