Microphylla sentence example
- A. microphylla is a graceful evergreen shrub, with many small flowers, succeeded in autumn by small orange-red berries.
- Other species are Harlandi, microphylla, and Wallichiana, but few of these so precious as the Common Box.
- The variety grandiflora has larger flowers and is more robust, while the variety microphylla is remarkable for finely-divided leaves and smaller flowers.
- The best are H. moschata and microphylla, two New Zealand species, and nitidula, though all of these are somewhat tender.
- A Rose Selection Microphylla - A Chinese species allied to R. rugosa.Advertisement