Michelin sentence example
- The only disguise she could pull off would be an over inflated sister of the Michelin Man!
- The tires are Michelin (20 " x 1 ¾ ") The brakes are caliper brakes, similar to those found on bicycles.
- Considered by many the best seafood eatery in town, it was awarded a Michelin star in 2002.
- The creative regional cuisine has been awarded a Michelin bib gourmand.
- The man with the dough As a hip young gastronomic gunslinger, he was the first British chef to win three Michelin stars.Advertisement
- Michelin Star 2006 A magnificent 1720 Palladian mansion set in extensive parkland of five hundred acres, six miles from the City of Bath.
- At the beginning of September, Michelin caused a furor by announcing 7,500 redundancies.
- Enthusiastic chef with 2/3 rosette background required to support the Pastry chef in this well renowned kitchen looking to regain its Michelin Star.
- Paul Gray Hot Topic - Why are n't there more female Michelin starred chefs?
- Gordon Ramsey, two Michelin starred restaurant serving classic French cuisine.Advertisement
- ViaMichelin offers maps and directions as well as tourist attractions and the Michelin Guide, which adds in restaurants based on user reviews and ratings.
- Michelin is a French company, with the tires manufactured in South Carolina.
- You'll probably find the widest selection possible in the Michelin brand with options for very long tread life or all-weather tires that handle very well in extreme weather conditions.
- Chef Ramsay won three Michelin Awards at this restaurant, making him the first Scottish chef to earn this honor.