Micellized sentence example
- Micellized liquid vitamins are a special kind of liquid vitamin said to be more easily absorbed by the body.
- The term "micellized" refers to a chemical process that changes the molecular structure of the compounds in question so the body can more easily absorb them.
- In other words, the cells can more easily absorb and use micellized liquid vitamins than standard liquid vitamins.
- Many micellized vitamin products are sold through multi-level marketing (MLM) programs.
- Micellized vitamins tend to be expensive, a lot more expensive than comparable vitamin pills.Advertisement
- Although the absorption rate of liquid versus capsule or pill vitamins has been studied, little solid research has been conducted on micellized vitamins.
- Not surprisingly, the results are favorable for micellized vitamins versus other types.
- In addition, some vitamin manufactures try to claim micellized liquid vitamins for children cure everything from ADHD to autism.
- Although nothing indicates micellized vitamins are harmful, nothing indicates they're particularly beneficial, either.
- If you want to try a micellized liquid vitamin, unless your doctor says not to it is probably safe, but the jury is still out on whether or not it is more effective than other liquid vitamins.Advertisement