Merritt sentence example
- The smouldering Filipino revolt then broke out afresh and an American army under General Wesley Merritt (1836-) was sent from San Francisco to assist in capturing the city.
- The refusal of General Merritt to permit Aguinaldo's troops to enter Manila created resentment on the part of the Filipinos.
- In 1850 Isaac Merritt Singer, whose name was to become almost synonymous with sewing machines, made his first machine.
- But this new Arab Strap record makes Merritt's not unsubstantial accomplishment look like " Hey, Mom!
- But this new Arab Strap record makes Merritt 's not unsubstantial accomplishment look like Hey, Mom !Advertisement
- The property, now a National Trust Historic Site, was once the home of New York City Mayor, William Paulding, industrialist George Merritt, and railroad tycoon Jay Gould.
- When businessman George Merritt acquired the property in 1864, he doubled its size and added much of the Gothic details.
- According to a 2009 study by Animal People editor, Merritt Clinton, Pitbull Terriers, or Pitbulls as they are more commonly known, top the list of the dog most likely to bite.
- Originally called Nobu Dental, Lake Merritt Dental is conveniently located in downtown Oakland.
- Downloads get back to normal with a bang, with this track from the least well known incarnation of Stephin Merritt, The Gothic Archies.Advertisement
- But even if that doesn't mean a hill of beans to you, don't ever pass up a chance to download a Stephin Merritt track.