Mercola sentence example
- Constant craving According to naturopathic doctor Joseph Mercola, some people find that chromium may also help control sugar and carbohydrate cravings.
- Dr. Mercola warns that many agave products simply mix a bit of agave with high fructose corn syrup and water, creating a diluted mixture that's not particularly healthy.
- But according to Dr. Joseph Mercola M.D., a well known holistic health proponent, vitamin K is also important for preventing heart disease and building strong bones.
- Research cited on both Dr. Mercola's website and Healthy Child explain that there's a slight correlation between injections of vitamin K and the rise in childhood leukemia rates, but the correlation isn't clear or definite.
- Vitamin D was once thought necessary only for healthy bones and teeth, but now, according to renowned health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola M.D., vitamin D may impact as many as 3,000 genes in the human body that express different illnesses.Advertisement
- Some experts say they are essential for energy, while others like Dr. Mercola say they are not necessary at all as long as your diet includes "high-quality protein, fat, water and minerals."
- For Mercola's low carb plan he recommends avoiding grains and offers a healthy beginners plan for those trying to eat low-carb for the first time.
- Mercola Healthy Skin is a line of USDA-certified organic products for the face and body.