Merchantability sentence example
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION, OR OF VERIFICATION OF THE CONTENTS, THERE ARE NO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, AND THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
- warrantees of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- MindView, Inc., and Prentice Hall, Inc. specifically disclaim the implied warrantees of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Provider also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.Advertisement