Menasha sentence example
- Menasha is served by the Minneapolis, St Paul & Sault Ste Marie, the Chicago, Milwaukee & St Paul, and the Chicago & North-Western railways, and by an inter-urban electric railway system.
- Several bridges across the Fox River connect Menasha with Neenah, with which it really forms one community industrially.
- Menasha had good water power and among its manufactures are paper and sulphite pulp, lumber, wooden-ware and cooperage products, woollen and knit goods, leather, boats and bricks.
- The first white man to visit the site of Menasha was probably Jean Nicolet, who seems to have come in the winter of1634-1635and to have found here villages of Fox and Winnebago Indians.
- Several bridges connect it with Menasha, on the opposite side of the river, and the two cities form one industrial community.Advertisement
- Doty Island, at the mouth of the river, belongs partly to Neenah and partly to Menasha.
- On its banks are the important manufacturing cities of Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Neenah and Menasha, and through it flows the Fox river.