Medora sentence example
- In 1884, partly because his political life seemed at least for the immediate present to be at an end, partly on account of the freedom and activity of out-of-door life, he bought two cattle ranches near Medora on the Little Missouri river in North Dakota, where he lived for two years, becoming intimately associated with the life and spirit of the western portion of the United States.
- Medora Campground provides a majestic North Dakota setting with the camping amenities to enjoy the beautiful nature of this spectacular region.
- The wonderful summer weather makes Medora Campground a very popular place to camp.
- Medora Campground is conveniently situated next to the community tennis courts and the swimming pool on the western edge of the town.
- Badlands. This exquisite national park is one of the main attractions of Medora Campground.Advertisement
- Harold Schafer, the person who restored the historic town of Medora during the 1960's. 335 Fourth Street, Medora, ND 58645.
- On display is a large collection of antique dolls and toys. 485 Broadway, Medora, ND 58645. 800- MEDORA-1.
- Medora Campground offers a beautiful setting and attracts many visitors from all over.
- This campground brings visitors up close and personal with nature, so if you love the wilderness you will enjoy Medora Campground.