Mediatization sentence example
- In 1806 the formation of the Confederation of the Rhine involved an extension of this mediatizing process, though the abolition of the empire itself deprived the word "mediatization" of its essential meaning.
- When the mediatization of the fiefs, in 1871, terminated the local patronage hitherto extended so munificently to artists, the Japanese ceramists gradually learned Chany,~ of that they must thenceforth depend chiefly upon the Style after markets of Europe and America.
- Mediatization >>
- In 1806, on the formation of the Confederation of the Rhine, the sovereign counts were all mediatized (see Mediatization).
- MEDIATIZATION (Ger.Advertisement
- After the downfall of Napoleon the powers were besieged with petitions from the mediatized princes for the restoration of their "liberties"; but the congress of Vienna (1815) further extended the process of mediatization by deciding that certain houses hitherto immediate (i.e.