Meddelelser sentence example
- The often-quoted Meddelelser om Gronland is of especial value; it is published in parts (Copenhagen) since 1879, and is chiefly written in Danish, but each part has a summary in French.
- Another extremely valuable publication of wide general interest, the Meddelelser om Gronland, is published by the commission for the exploration of Greenland.
- Winge, " Gronlands Fugle," Meddelelser om Gronland, part xxi.
- Rink, Tales of the Eskimo (London, 1875); (see also same, " Eskimo Tribes " in Meddelelser om Gronland, part xi.); Johnstrup, Giesecke's Mineralogiske Reise i Gronland (Copenhagen, 1878).
- The Danish work in Greenland is recorded mainly in Meddelelser om Gronland; in vol.Advertisement