Meatwad sentence example
- Launched in late 2000, fast food mascots Master Shake, Frylock and Meatwad have been entertaining late night viewers for more than a decade.
- The voice of reason and something of a moral authority, Frylock uses his fries as limbs while trying to protect Meatwad from Shake's wrath, as well as generally smoothing out ill-conceived schemes gone predictably awry.
- As you may have guessed, Frylock is the most intelligent among his Aqua Teen cohorts and frequently spends his time in vain trying to convey a sense of morality to both Meatwad and Shake.
- With his pink straw and two yellow chicken hands, he hatches ill-thought out schemes and malicious attempts to attack his fellow Aqua Teen, Meatwad.
- Voiced by Dave Willis, Meatwad is a mass of compressed meat.Advertisement
- Child-like and naïve, Meatwad rolls around and hops to get from one place to another, and since he's made of ground meat, he is also something of a shapeshifter.
- Regularly morphing into an igloo, a hotdog and a star is par for the course for Meatwad.
- Unfortunately, because Meatwad's not very bright, he endures the wrath and schemes of Shake.