Mcnamara sentence example
- The previous biggest Euromillions jackpot of " just " £ 79 million was won by Grandmother Delores McNamara from Ireland.
- At the same time, the man who was behind Ms McNamara in the queue for EuroMillions lottery tickets spoke of his heartache.
- Temperatures became frayed and a challenge on McNamara by Winter sparked a 14-man scuffle, the Rovers player being booked.
- The Labor party announced that Marjorie (Mo) Mowlam would replace Kevin McNamara as the party's spokesperson on Northern Ireland.
- The Labor Party announced that Marjorie (Mo) Mowlam would replace Kevin McNamara as the party 's spokesperson on Northern Ireland.Advertisement
- When the McNamara family designed the park, they kept many of the veteran trees on the property and added more to create long boulevards of tree-shrouded lanes and more.